Things that made me happy this week:
1. wrapping gifts (no matter how silly i am at it. ech.)
2. warm tea
3. my father on Facebook and what it all means
4. mom offering me some space next to her in bed because i’d been crying a lot these past few days and suffering from migraines.
5. mom screaming “get out of your room…it’s making you sad!”
6. having lunch at a friend’s school—-and realizing we’ll have friends who become doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, artists— a whole slew of important people!
7. late night phone calls about random things
8. carl sagan, the old “Flash” show on tv, bananas & mangoes
9. new books, french class, cooking…butter!
10. Last night’s Christmas party with the neighbors—because of the food, the company, the silly raffles and the dancing with tito’s and tita’s—-feels good to belong to a great community!
10.5 re-discovering just how optimistic i really am.
10.6 One day to go before the 9 day Christmas novena masses!
10.7 all that food…
10.8 My sister coming over to spend thew holidays with us = WE’LL ALL BE TOGETHER! Hello dvd mornings and late nights talking about silly things!
10.9 cold weather up north for New Year 🙂
11! Your turn…what made you happy this week?